Managexam is a startup company acting in the field of higher education by providing new tools and curriculums for universities.
Our key service is Managexam, a digital platform to design, distribute and manage multimedia online tests, used from recruitement sessions to final exams.
Our second activity covers the creation and commercialisation of certifying short programs for new campus in Asia and Africa in collaboration with partner universities.
To support our growth in new markets, we are currently looking for our new collaborator: Associate Professor Finance, bilingual in English and French (freelance contract).
This expert will integrate our team to support our efforts for growth with 4 main objectives:
- Adaptation and localisation of finance curriculum from French to English
- Design and deliver new courses dedicated to MOOC platforms
- Mentor, contribute and deliver courses in new campus
- Lead and engage in high-quality research, producing top-tier journal publications that contribute to the quality of Managexam research profile.
The successful candidate will have a PhD, significant research experience, and publications in leading accounting journals. She/he will have excellent teaching ability and be capable to teach in any program from undergraduate to MBA levels in finance. She/he will have proven supervising experience in research programme, and engaging in relevant academic leadership. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will also have first-hand experience with blended pedagogy and the use of new technologies for remote/virtual classes.
Candidates are invited to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Associate Professor Finance #122016” as object, with the following documentation:
- A cover letter
- A complete Curriculum Vitae with a list of publications, a list of classes taught and hours of teaching
- Copies of their last most representative research papers
- Teaching evaluations
- Two statements, one in English and one in French, demonstrating leadership in finance academia and online education.
We look forward to hearing from you!